• There were five first-time starters for WVU: Mario Alford, Ronald Carswell, Ford Childress, Daryl Worley and Kevin White.
• Childress's 359 passing yards set the WVU rookie passing record. It was the most since Scott McBrien passed for 257 yards in a 38-28 loss to Pitt at Three Rivers Stadium on Nov. 24, 2000.
• West Virginia had 604 yards of total offense to Georgia State’s 220.
• Georgia State's 84 passing yards were the fewest allowed by the Mountaineers under Dana Holgorsen, the fewest allowed since Nov. 7, 2009, when they held Louisville to 55 passing yards.
• Georgia State started six true freshmen.
Will have more for you later. Time to drive back to Pittsburgh. Would love to hear your thoughts on Childress and the game — put 'em in the comment section. Cheers!