We invite you to add your personal blog posts or comments, and we encourage a thoughtful, open and lively exchange of ideas and information at post-gazette.com and its communities. Some content and comments will generate heated discussions, but we expect -- and require -- that the tone of the commentary be civil and respectful.
Those terms state clearly that you must not post comments containing:
- personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity or ethnic or racial slurs;
- language that threatens, harasses or encourages illegal or criminal acts;
- material that is defamatory, libelous or infringes on a copyright or trademark;
- solicitations or advertisements for any purpose;
- impersonations of anyone.
The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette and post-gazette.com are not responsible for any content you post. In keeping with our newsroom standards, do not contribute material that you know is inaccurate, false or confidential. Please keep your comments constructive and on topic.
Remember that any content you provide becomes the property of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, which has sole discretion over its use. Once it appears on our Web site, it will become available to search engines such as Google and Yahoo. Our policy is that we will not remove postings at the user's request.
Thank you for abiding by our rules of the road!