Just in case you are going to be watching the spring game, either from Heinz Field or on television, here is the scoring system that will be used. Try to follow along:
Blue-Gold Scoring System
• 6 Points for fumble recovered
• 6 Points for pass interception
• 12 Points for interception or fumble for a TD (Converted extra point to Defense)
• 1 Point for blocking P.A.T.
• 3 Points for sack
• 3 Points for blocking a field goal
• 3 Points for 3-and-out series
• 1 Point for tackle for loss
• 6 Points for TD
• 1 Point for P.A.T.
• 3 Points for each field goal
• 2 Points for each 2-point play
• 1 Point for 1st down on initial series of drive
If the score is tied at the end of regulation there will be a playoff at the goal line.