Got some figures this morning from WVU on beer sales from Sunday's opener against Marshall.
Sales ended with 7:30 to play in the third quarter, which wound up being two minutes, 31 seconds before the first lightning evacuation. Meaning beers were not available for purchase during the more than four hours of game delays.
- 21,811 bottles of beer were sold ($7 each)
- 10 kegs of draft sales were used ($9 for craft beer draft)
- 79 designated drivers signed up for the first game
- 18,803 bottles of water were sold
- 8,908 cups of frozen lemonade were sold
- 8,999 souvenir cups of sodas were sold
- 2, 906 regular bottles of soda were sold