In celebration of the return of the best show on TV since The Wire went off the air, we thought we'd have a little fun with an application on the Mad Men website called Mad Men Yourself and imagined what some current and former Steelers would look like as fellow Sterling Cooper employees ...
Everytime we tried to do Mike Tomlin, it came out looking more like Mean Joe Greene.
- Hilarious: PSAMP uncovers a Lego-based re-enactment of Troy Polamalu's Coke Zero commercial.
- Everything you wanted to know about Isaac Redman but were afraid to ask.
- The Unasked Questions of Training Camp
- Because anything is possible: How the Steelers will go winless in 2009
- Grading the O-line
- Questions and answers after one preseason game
- They never drew first, but they drew first blood, call them Young Guns