A roundup of things we've seen on these Internets lately that we like:
- Cotter up in NYC offers his predictions for the season. Very funny stuff. We particularly enjoy the "related items."
- Don at Mondesi's House gives us his annual magnum opus Steelers preview for Deadspin.
- Sean points out the absurdity of a Dana Torres/Jerome Bettis comparison.
- Tecmo at PSAMP properly flames Fox Sports for their assessment of Steelers fans.
- Dagger at Postgame Heroes does a terrific Mahan vs. Hartwig break down.
- Behind the Steel Curtain predicts who will make the 53-man roster.
- Big Ben is Maxim's QB of the year. They lay it on a little thick with Ben-as-regular-guy and Pittsburgh-as-stereotyped-steel-town in the profile, but whatever. Also, Troy Polamalu -- a guy who doesn't exactly scream Maxim -- makes their team, as does Jeff Reed, who couldn't be a more perfect representative of the Maxim demographic.
- Nice Pick Cowher does an excellent job of breaking down the Steelers O.
- Also, we hope to continue our adventures in live blogging the games tomorrow night, so tune in and drop us a line. Have a good weekend folks!