Buncha stuff for a Monday ...
ODDS & ENDS
- Are the good times gone in Boston? Yes, they are. And more to the point, when will the slob in the photo get a shirt?
- Monkey off our backs. With a great screen grab of a miserable Bill Belicheck.
- The Prodigal son returns?
- First hand account from a Steelers fan in Foxboro
- Sunday's good, bad & ugly
- Steelers game in haiku
- Got a bunch of emails asking where one can get the shirt in the picture from Sunday's game post; I saw it at Hometowne Sports in Station Square, but you'd have to contact them to see if it's still available.
- Pure hyperbole, but Texans-Jags has to be the worst Monday Night matchup, evah. And those red Texans unis are an abomination.
- Michael Phelps and Duce Staley: BFFs?
- You stay classy, Cleveland.
- A glance at the Steelers final 4 games
- Jim Shearer returns after a wrist slap from the NFL intellectual property Nazis. His lower-tech version of YinzLuvDaStillers is still a must watch, and probably even funnier with the new "instant replays:"
DISPATCHES FROM DALLAS:
- Big D stinks in December.
- Dallas expects "horrible" conditions in Pittsburgh. Like no Neiman-Marcus for Jessica Simpson to shop at.
- Marion Barber and Demarcus Ware are "day-to-day."
- Clash of the Longhorns in the trenches on Sunday ...
- The Cowboys have the best winning percentage in NFL history
- Cowboy Kevin Burnett blogs some complete nonsense that reads like a Sarah Palin interview.
UPDATE ON THE STOOPIDEST MAN ALIVE
The New York Daily News reports that Giants WR Harris Smi-- err, Plaxico Burress -- was laughing and joking with teammate Brandon Jacobs on Sunday in regards to his current sitauation. Imaginging the conversation as something like this:
Brandon Jacobs: "Plex man, you are just tooooooo funny! Dropping your gat all over the place while you're wasted. Braaaaaa-vo!
Plaxico Burress: "I know! I mean, could've killed myself or someone else--now that is what I call Co-mah-dey!"
BJ: "You are such a card, Plax. What a cut-up you are. You're killin' me!"
PB: "Right? Right? I'm going to get charged with a felony and could spend three years in prison--What a laugh riot!!"
BJ:"Do I smell box office? Beucase you should take that show on the road, mister!"
PB: "And why not? I could very well lose my fortune and my highly lucrative career --L-O-L!!"
What. An. Idiot. Truly a special kind of stupid.