Fingers are still frozen from Sunday's game (seriously, the tip of my left index finger is still tingly, I'm guessing that indicates some kind of frostbite) but a small price to pay for one of the most exciting home regular season games in ... I don't know when. Off hand, I'm having a hard time thinking of a home regular season game like that which the feel of a late-postseason game. Any suggestions? Some quick links ...
- Who is truly America's Team? The battle rages on.
- A thank-you letter to Tony Romo
- Was that Neil O' Donnell?
- Steelers' win in haiku
- Don't be fooled: the offense still stunk.
- Because we can't show game highlights.
- This appeared in our email over the weekend with the subject line: "3 minutes and 12 seconds of AWESOME."
- Sunday's comeback was Ben's sixteenth.
- Next time Romo should bring Jessica.
- A lot of good postgame thoughts from BTSC.
- The AFC North race is tight. Think this might get mentioned a few times this week?
- GREAT video of beer man extraordinare T.C. dousing himself withe a bucket full of ice water on Sunday. T.C. worked in the section where my seats were in Three Rivers Stadium (sec. 663) so I've enjoyed his antics for years.
SOME OPENING SALVOS FOR BALTIMORE WEEK
- Baltimore's backfield is a many-headed hydra
- A real rivalry game
- Ravens fans already scoreboard watching?
- The Steelers are pretty much terrible in Baltimore in recent years. It is worth pointing out, however, that last year's season ender there didn't mean anything for the Steelers, and that Tommy Maddox started the 2005 game there, a game so bad that it set all of football back by 80 years.
- You can bet the Steelers fans will be out en masse in Charm City -- the Pittsburgh Steelers Fan Club of Maryland is one of the biggest in the country; check out the video we shot of them a few weeks ago ...