Buncha stuff submitted for your approval that will prevent you from getting any work done today ...
- How the Cards turned it around so fast.
- Matchups: The Irresistable Force vs. Immovable Object; and Inconsistent O vs. Pushover D
- Kurt Warner's stats outside of Phoenix.
- Defense wins championships.
- The holding of Harrison.
- The Cardinals are a disgrace.
- Reason has gone out the window in this game.
- Is there anything better than being a Steelers fan?
- Because it never gets old ... we've watched replays of Polamalu's pick a zillion times already on the NFL Network, but this is a perfect shot from a cell phone cam, that so perfectly captures the explosion of excitement in Heinz Field:
- Our pal Giovanni from Italy -- he of the Steelers bar in Rome -- was interviewed Monday morning on KDKA radio. Take a listen.
- Steelers welcoming committee.
- Tampa bar census: SEVEN Steelers bars, one Cards bar
- We've gotten a ton of great photos sent to our online gallery we've been running on post-gazette.com; so many in fact that we've had to add a second gallery just to keep up (and keep 'em coming!) and for some reason, the one below is among my favorites. I've seen more than a few Steelers tattoos in my day, but this one has a unique twist on the theme:
- The owner of the above arm would be a shoe-in to participate in the world's largest Terrible Towel Wave, which has been under way since Sunday. Brought to you by the folks who created the 2006 Ben's Beard no-shaving-til-the-Super Bowl petition, the aim is to have Terrible Towels waving across the world at all times this week. You can sign up for a five-minute Towel waving session online.
- Pittsburgh vs. Phoenix: Tale of the tape!
- Some bitingly funny bits from The Onion on Mike Tomlin, Ken Whisenhunt's revenge, Kurt Warner's age, the Cardinals history, Willis McGahee's concussion, T.J. Houshmanzadeh's background, and even Mr. Rooney's slight build, proving nothing is sacred to these guys.
- Ben Roethlisberger not the only Steeler with a sandwich named after him.
- Who would be in the cast of "Super Bowl XLIII: The Movie"? Mondesi's House has it figured out in hilarious detail.
- Steelers fans have taken a beating on some blogs for the number of parody fight songs they've churned out, but the cheeseballs in this Arizona Cardinals rap video prove tackiness knows no bounds, nor is it exclusive to any one fan base. Also, these are the only 4 Cardinals fans known to exist in the Western world: