First things first: By popular demand, the hella good Penguins/Steelers Renegade video remixed:
Some Media Day notes from Teresa Lindeman:
Tune in tonight
Kevin Frazier, a weekend anchor and correspondent for TV show Entertainment Tonight, said clips from the network’s “Dancing with the Super Bowl Champions” competition should be broadcast tonight.
If so, viewers may catch Steeler players Tyrone Carter, Jared Reftosky and Bryant McFadden trying to do a salsa with an instructor from the local Arthur Murray Dance Studio. It was a competition, although it didn't quite rise to the level of a tryout for “Dancing with the Stars.”
Reftosky was heard muttering afterwards that he figures he’ll play better Sunday than he danced. He grabbed the judge for a hug when he scored an 7.
McFadden won, with a 9.
The Pittsburgh we know
One media outlet asked Steeler player Troy Polamalu if it’s true that people in the region are so connected to the team that they even drive differently on a Monday morning after a loss.
Polamalu said things can get rough. “The depression is so thick, you can swallow it. They ride that emotional roller coaster that we ride.”
- Breakdown: Steelers O vs. Cards D
- Kurt Warner: Pick your poison
- Helpful hints for Bruce Arians
- What if the Cards had drafted Big Ben?
- Jeff Reed making friends in Tampa.
- Madden '09 picks the Steelers.
- Funny Super Bowl prop bets.
- The Cardinals like the ladies.
- Baby Silverback.
- Symphonic Starks.
- Operatic Steelers. Read about it here and watch the video below: