Ed Bouchette reports today that Big Ben is frustrated by a slow start to his training camp -- one in which he's thrown a plethora of INTs. Don't panic Steelers fans -- it is only camp, and he faces a pretty decent defense each day in the 7-on-7 drills.
- Ed Bouchette's weekly chats start Tuesday. You may submit your questions as early as 6 a.m.
- Gerry Dulac wrote today that Rashard Mendenhall took dancing lessons as part of his rehab from a broken leg last season. PSAMP dug up the YouTube of this back in July.
- Limas Sweed makin' it rain in Latrobe. Look for more on Limas from Gerry Dulac tomorrow, plus a video on the former Longhorn.
- In our pictures yesterday, we showed SI's Peter King talking with Santonio; here is his MMQB recap from Steelers camp (bottom of page)
- Other national media reports from Lay-trobe: Tom Curran, NBC Sports -- Steelers ready to be hunted; Thomas George, NFL.com -- Attitude Day
- Bloggers in Lay-trobe: Steeler Fury; Steelers Today
- Steeler Tribute's burning questions
- NPC's training camp battlezone
- BTSC specualtes that better days are ahead for Willie Colon
- Missed this when it was first posted, but Lawrence Timmons names his top 5 favorite places to hang in Pittsburgh (second entry down) ... Bowling Alley, ok, that's fun; Andora, that works, its an excellent place with a great rep; Jerome Bettis' Grille 36, makes sense; Capital Grille, a chain, but a fancy schmancy one; but no. 5 -- Red Lobster? He says its a sentimental favorite, but c'mon LT -- this is a city full of great restaurants, nightlife and culture -- you could go to a Red Lobster anywhere! Get out and explore amigo!
- Plaxico Burress indicted.
- Terrell Suggs has an ankle injury. He also has an insecurity issue, apparently.
- LenDale White's diet plan? No tequila. There are 69 calories in a shot of Patron. Big boy was putting away some serious hooch.
- Carson Palmer returns to Bengals practice.
- Jarvis Moss reportedly contemplating retirement. This was a guy who was frequently mentioned by draftniks as a potential Steelers 1st round pick in 2007. The Steelers went with Lawrence Timmons instead (despite his questionable choices in restaurants).
Some leftover pics from the weekend at camp ...
Urbik vs. Hood in the trenches
Jeff Reed would approve of this 'do ...
How often do you think these three gents opt for the vegetarian course at weddings and on airplanes?
YOU tell him you're a Ravens fan ...
Mild-mannered husband & father Joe Walsh of Archibald, Pa., also got inked up for his Super Steelers.
The man comes around ...