Lots of great things around the web today (and in weeks past) about a possible enshrinement of Dick LeBeau in Canton. A sampling:
- Chuck Finder's story
- Bob Smizik's commentary
- Ed Bouchette's Q&A
- New York Times: Fifth Down blog
- Peter King
- Rod Woodson
- Football Outsiders
- Peter King rates Ziggy Hood and Stefan Logan among the 10 most exciting rookies he's seen this preseason
- No need for the popcorn: TO out for Saturday's game in Pittsburgh
- Carson Palmer may be out for the rest of the preseason. Should make tonight's episode of Hard Knocks interesting. Side note: the show this season has been excellent and truly interesting.
- Everything you wanted to know about the Browns QB battle but were afraid to ask. Or didn't care because they still won't be very good.
- An early stab at the Steelers 53-man roster.
- And you think Eagles fans are bad ...
- If the Steelers were a lady, what kind of lady would she be?
- And finally, film of the Roethlis-poodle from yesterday: